Aluminum U profile is a kind of metal raw material widely used in modern industry, construction industry and other fields. The reason why it has such a wide application space is mainly due to its own advantages.
Advantages of aluminum U profile:
1. Aluminum U-shaped material has lower density and lighter weight than other commonly used metals. The density is only 2.70g/cm3, which is 1/3 of copper or iron. There is no need to consider the load-bearing capacity during use.
2. In the production process, the aluminum U-shaped material adopts two processes of heat and cold treatment, which has strong corrosion resistance.
3. Aluminum U profile has good ductility and can be made into light alloy with many metal elements with high quality material.
4. Compared with other metal materials, the aluminum U profile has strong plasticity and good productivity, which has good advantages for production.
5. Aluminum U profiles have good casting properties and can be processed into aluminum profiles of different shapes.
6. The surface treatment performance is good, and the appearance is bright in color.
7. Stable chemical properties, non-magnetic, can be recycled and reused, is a benign and recyclable metal material.
8. The coefficient of elasticity is small, no sparks can be caused by collision and friction, and it has the best performance in automobile technology.
9. It has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, and has outstanding performance in short-distance power transmission.
10. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum U-shaped material has no metal pollution, no toxicity, and no volatile metal on the surface oxide layer.
If you are interested in aluminium U profiles,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.